Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thirty years of supporting the mighty Reds means I have seen many ups and even more downs but this is my first blog and I feel that as I post this we are on an up. Ok yesterday wasn't the greatest performance against Eastwood but you only have to listen to Dean Saunders interview and immediately you start thinking we should have won that game. The guy exudes positivity and this can only be good for our beloved club because the previous incumbent, whatever your views, certainly in my own personal view didn't.

So onwards and upwards three league wins on the spin and still in the FA Cup there are many reasons to be cheerful but to me the main one is our new manager. Strength to your elbow Deano because I really believe you are going to take us back where we belong - The Football League.

Steve

No comments: